• Easy-to-Use wizard functions across Query & Analysis XL, Word, and Executive to help you create reports quickly and easily
• "Slice-and-Dice" cube analysis function, with off-Line capabilities, helping you to analyze your data even when you're not connected to your network
• Ctrl-Click selection of disparate items from lists, making report design simple and quick, and removing the need for many of your hierarchies
• Run-time prompt facility, making report development and distribution fast, simple, and secure
• Browser edition of Executive provides self-service reporting for managers across the Intranet
• Powerful chart functions, with "drill-through" facility for users
Query & Analysis Components:
XL is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that provides a faster, easier, and more adaptable way to analyze business data. There is no need to understand sophisticated database to create reports, since the information is provided in an intuitive user interface with common names for database structures. Features include the ability to publish reports to the web, report and query wizards, cube analysis, report designer, extract modes for statistical reporting, macro builder for automating XL functions, and security.
Executive is a dynamic analysis and reporting application that includes powerful analytical capabilities such as drilldown, expand, breakout, and cube analysis. These features make it easier for business users to analyze trends, problems, and opportunities that are often concealed within corporate transactional data. Frequently used analysis procedures can also be saved and replayed in the future. This component includes many other features such as the ability to combine data from multiple applications into a single, concise report and the ability to publish reports to the web.
Alert automatically manages, runs, and distributes reports based on scheduled events. This component enhances the ability to identify, analyze, and report on performance and trends concealed within the database and facilitates information delivery by automating aspects of the reporting process. Users can create, edit, and schedule tasks that can be processed on a time or event basis. Alert has direct communication with other Query & Analysis components such as XL.
Provide real-time access to non-SunSystems data
Infor PM EIF Studio provides a dynamic, intelligent business logic layer that links your Query & Analysis reporting tools directly to an underlying package, module, or table anywhere in your organization. EIF Studio delivers:
• Simple reporting from disparate sources on the same page
• Real-time drill-down to source data from anywhere in the organization
• An incredibly quick learning curve, with familiar Query & Analysis reporting tools
• A low total cost of ownership with one powerful reporting suite across all your applications